This blog entry will explain some of the dos and don’ts of bathroom remodeling that many people realize once it is too late. I wrote about this in my other blog posts but it is one of those subjects that keeps coming up in any type of bathroom remodeling. Here is our updated list for 2023, the famous dos and don’ts for bathroom remodeling.
Here is a list:
1) Do not go for the cheapest bathroom remodeler, old saying is right, cheaper might cost more in the end.
2) Do ask your bathroom remodeler what kind of materials they will be using. Take notes and compare remodelers
3) Do ask if your bathroom remodeler will be pulling permits, especially shower liner and plumbing permits.
4) Do ask if they will be providing a design for your bathroom
5) Do ask for references, but more importantly ask if they have a store front you can visit, no store front means no remedy if they disappear on you.
Bathroom Renovations come in all sizes, big and small, for any budget. They can expand your bathroom to provide more privacy and quiet time or make a space that is meant to be spent with solitude. Every bathroom could use some extra space. What could your bathroom use? NG Platinum Homes provides bathroom renovation services without having to deal with a subcontractor. Our team provides professional services that come with a warranty, so you can leave your bathroom renovation needs to us. Consultations are free so visit our Services page to book one today.